25 % discount
Natural stone (granite, marble, travertine, limestone, etc.) needs to be cleaned regularly to maintain its natural sheen and vitality.
- Clean stone surfaces with a few drops of non-acidic soap scum remover, a mild liquid dishwashing detergent or denatured alcohol.
- Use a specialty cleaning agent made especially for natural stone. These specialty cleaning agents will remove oil, residue, and help clean up everyday food or bath and beauty product spills.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing.
- Too much cleaner or soap may leave a film and cause streaks.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Do not use products that contain lemon, vinegar or other acid content that may etch the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleaners or soft cleansers.
- Do not use cleaners that contain acids such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tile cleaners.
- Do not apply acetone or any type of paint thinner.
- Do not mix bleach and ammonia; this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas.