25 % discount
Guide for customer
COUNTERTOP MEASURMENT AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
MAKE SURE THERE WILL BE A RESPONSIBLE PARTY AT THE JOB SITE ON THE DAY OF MEASURMENTS AND INSTALLATION TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND SIGN A JOB APPROVAL FORM. OTHERWISE GRANITEX WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DISCREPANCIES.
- All cabinets must be installed
- All fillers must be installed
- Existing countertops must be cleared
- Have all faucet available the day of measurements
- Ideally have soap dispenser available
- SINK, COOK-TOP, SLIDE IN RANGE
- If you have farm sink or cast iron sink; it has to be installed by your contractor prior measurements
Please note: Sink will be always taken by Fabricator
- Have your cook-top available. He will need to check dimensions
- Slide in range needs to be in a house or at least have specifications ready
IMPORTANT: During the Field Measure (FM), GRANITEX will measure the site to provide the overhang of approximately 1” to 1 ¼” at all support structures unless otherwise noted during the FM. In the case of kitchen cabinets or other support structures with doors and/or drawers, the edges of the countertops will overhang the door/drawer fronts of the cabinet (or the cabinet itself if no drawer/doors exit) by approximately ¾” unless otherwise noted during FM. All measurements + or - 1/8”.
- Installation in average takes 2-4 hours
- Have empty sink base cabinet
- Make sure that hot/cold water valve works properly, that installers can shut it of
- Once countertops are installed fabricator will apply sealer on a surface. It needs to be left for a 2-4 hours, after that wiped with soapy water
Please note: Because of safety of falling, we are not using any floor protection mats during installation.
IMPORTANT: Stone to stone joints and seams will be approximately 1/16” wide. Seams will be determinate at fabrication at the sole discretion of GRANITEX. Customer understands that seam placement is determined based on usable slab size.